Thursday, March 29, 2007

Rest in Peace, YuTang...

I was sudden by the death of YuTang... Jon messaged me at 8 plus in the morning today and said that YuTang had passed away in a car accident... I only saw the message in my phone at 5 plus in the evening when i reached back home... I could not calm myself down till now... It is so sudden that YuTang passed away... I rushed to the wake straight away... I was already weeping so badly in the cab and at the wake after paying respect to YuTang, i saw Candice...And this makes me weep ever harder and louder...I last met him on my birthday when he came over to wish me for my birthday...And now,not long after,he is gone...It is really so sudden and it came and hit me with a super great impact... We can no longer contact each other,talk to each other, go out or do anything... And i have to accept this cruel truth that he is forever not coming back... My cousin also met YuTang a few times...So she came down to the wake and pay her respects to him... She is also very shock and feel heavy about YuTang sudden death...Im still grieving so badly and for the first time in my life, I really felt heartache...My heart felt so heavy and pain when i am on my way to the wake...I came back and i read the accident news on the website...When i saw the picture of the car, and it is so seriously damaged,and the article that reported what happened to him make me more grief and saddened...I have some smses that i still keep from YuTang...I am glad that the memories of us in the shop and the events that have taken place will be always be remembered and kept at the bottom of my heart... Though he is no more with us, I will always remember him in my heart... Forever and ever...Not even after three months since my grandfather passed away, YuTang soon also pass away... I feel so grief that one by one of my loved ones leave me... YuTang, rest in peace...You will be always be remembered by us...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home